All photos are the sole copyright of Lisa Berry.
Please be kind & do not copy any photos here unless you first receive permission.
Thank you!


Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 21

How cool is this? I actually was walking around Freeport without my camera. I got up to the door & saw this & walked back to the car to get it simply to take this photo. This was just way too cool not to get a photo of it.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cool, Lisa. How big were the boots?

berrypatch said...

I thought of this after I was home. The boot had to be about 10 feet tall. The guy working on it didn't look really, really small next to it, but I'm now wishing I had a shot of him standing near them - or someone! - so that you could see how big they were. It was quite impressive.

Ire said...

hey thts a cute one. check my flickr if u have the time.

Debbie said...

Wow, that is a big boot! I was thinking it was probably big, but didn't have a perspective.

Michele said...

These are so neat but what happens when it rains?

Cynthia said...

Very cool sculpture! I'd say it was worth the walk back to get the camera.